When you hear the word stock photo, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it a picture of people smiling or a scenario in the office? Yes, stock images can sometimes be generic. But, they can also be super awesome (depending on how you use them). That’s why we want to share with you the 5 dos of utilizing stock images for commercial use:
- Use images that complement your content. With millions of images in the market, you will surely find one that fits your theme and style. Don’t just settle for any photo just for the sake of having one. Keep in mind that you are using images for commercial use to attract your target audience’s attention and to convey your message.
- Modify the image to fit your content. The best thing about licensing images for commercial use is getting rid of the common restrictions of a standard license. This means you can modify the images to fit your content legally.
- Align the photos with your buyers’ personas. If your target market is a group of professionals, you should purchase images for commercial use with a simple and elegant look and feel. If they are the millennials, your images should also be hip and trendy. Do not use stock photos that your buyers cannot relate to.
- Crop, collage and experiment. Keep in mind that you don’t have to make use of the entire photo. You can cut out parts of the image to create a bigger impact. Do not overcomplicate the modification process, too. Just keep it clean and simple.
- Find stock photos that work for you and your business. Not all stock images are cheesy. Some have premium quality that is worth every penny. To enhance your marketing campaign, do use the images the right way. Find stock images that fit your personality and the values of your company.
Like we said, some stock photos are not cheesy. You can still find premium quality images at affordable prices in other stock photo websites. Stock Photo Secrets, for instance, recently added Extended License in their offering that allows you to buy images for commercial use. They have a collection of over 5 million images, vectors and fonts that you can download in super high resolution without additional fees.
All images in SPS are handpicked premium royalty-free photos that can be downloaded in super high resolution. Extended image packs from the stock site come with over 300,000 print runs, right to use for merchandise for sale, and no expiration date. That’s right! You can download and use the images anytime. Subscribe to a plan and you get to enjoy 50% discount on all extended license packs.
What are you waiting for? Purchase stock photos for commercial use from Stock Photo Secrets. Get high quality images at very cheap deals. They have, by far, the cheapest offer in the market at $80 for regular image price and $40 for members only. Image packs range between $22 and $60, depending on size and membership.
SPS is specifically designed for small and medium-sized businesses. You will surely find a plan that works for you!